| ||Windows 7 Regal Business Edition 2014 SP1 x86 Activated By Nishant @ Only By THE RAIN HKRG
Don't know how to download? read this guide Forum
||Seeds: 2 , Leechers: 0 = 2 Peers |
|| 15 View torrent trackers
Windows® 7 Regal™ Business Edition 2014 SP1 x86
Specially Thanx for Nishant(Reckons Team) who Created this wonderfull OS
No Viruses, Malwares and Backdoors. Tested with Kaspersky, NOD32 and BitDefender.
This version of operating system is based on Windows 7 Professional SP1 32-Bit and created by Nishant and is specially made for people who are in
the field of business and need the applications to run smoothly and effectively. The system registry is optimized to maximum level. New default theme,
New logon screen, New high quality icons, New HQ wallpapers, New sample music, New useful additional gadgets. In normal Windows 7 you don't have
Dreamscene enabled, But enjoy using Dreamscene in this version of Windows 7. Removed old ATI, NVIDIA and Intel Graphics Card Drivers
and updated to the latest. Updated DirectX files up-to-date. It will be more comfortable, faster and reliable than other windows 7 professional operating systems.
All the critical errors which the users faced in Windows 7 Professional are fixed in this version of operating system.
Enjoy using Windows 7 Regal Business Edition 2014 32-Bit from Reckons International Team!!!
Platform: Win32 / Windows
Created By: Nishant (Reckons International Team)
Released Date: 08.07.2013
Version: Based On: Windows 7 Professional
Fully Unattended: Yes
Category: Operating System
Activation Needed: No
Digitally Signed for Security: Yes
Size: 3.4 GB
No of DVD's: 1 (Normal 4.7GB DVD)
Installation Time: 14 Minutes
Format: ISO Image File
1GB RAM (Recommended 2GB RAM)
128 MB Graphics Memory (Capable to use Aero)
20 GB HDD Space required to Install
Pixel Shader Value 2.0
17 inch Monitor (1024 x 768)
DVD-ROM or DVD-RAM
Dual-Core Processors (Recommended Quad-Core Processors)
WARNING: ALL THE FILES WHICH IS CREATED BY RECKONS INTERNATIONAL TEAM WERE DIGITALLY SIGNED
SO DO NOT TRY TO MODIFY OR EXTRACT THE FILES. IF SO, THE SETUP WILL BE CORRUPTED AND LEADS
YOUR SYSTEM TO CRITICAL SITUATION THEN WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THAT.
NOTE: DO NOT SALE THIS EDITION IN ANY ONLINE SHOPPING WEBSITES. WE ARE JUST MAKING
THE WINDOWS SUITABLE FOR ALL USERS. THIS IS NOT FOR COMMERCIAL PURPOSE. IF ANYONE IS
SELLING THIS EDITION IN ANY FORM, RECKONS INTERNATIONAL TEAM IS NOT RESPONSIBLE IN ANY WAY.
Features, Overview and Updates of Windows® 7 regal™ Business Edition 2014 SP1 x64:
* New Default Windows 7 Regal Business Theme
* New Sample Music
* Coding and Scripts for system files are updated from previous versions (This option is only available in Reckons International Team customized windows and not in any other customized operating system)
* Disabled User Account Control
* New Shortcut Arrows
* Improved the performance and reliability
* DEP (Data Execution Prevention) Disabled
* Shoe extensions for known file types
* Show media with no data
* Enabled Glass Effect (DWM) without a supported card
* Windows will tell you exactly what it is doing when it is shutting down or is booting.
* Add command prompt to right click context menu
* Enabled addition Avalon effects
* Added "Explore from here" context menu while right clicking on folders
* New High Quality Icons
* New HQ Wallpapers
* Get rid of the Windows Mail splash screen
* Disabled Tool Tips
* Mximum Simultaneous Downloads for Internet Explorer to 20 (Default was 2 )
* Enabled DirectX Video Acceleration in Windows Media Player
* Disabled Auto Rip disc when inserted in Windows Media Player
* Enabled Auto Eject disc when ripping is completed
* Disabled deleting files from computer when deleted in library in Windows Media Player
* Disabled Auto Add Played Media files
* Enabled Advanced Option in Monitor Folders in Windows Media Player
* Disabled deleting contents from devices when deleting playlist in Windows Media Player
* Enabled ClearType Tuning
* Added 'Copy to Folder' to right click context
* Added 'Move to Folder' to right click context
* Enabled Search in system folders
* Disabled the NTFS Last Access Time Stamp (speeds up viewing folders in ntfs)
* Disabled kernel paging
* Optimized Core System Performance
* Disabled 8.3 names in NTFS
* New Windows Sounds
* New Explorer View
* Faster Shutdown
* Faster Booting Time
* Disabled Low disk space checks
* Faster Shutdown
* New Windows Media Center Look
* New User Account Pictures
* Added 'Open With Notepad' to right click context
* Disabled StickyKeys Keyboard shortcut (Popups up when pressing SHIFT key five times).
* Disabled FilterKeys Keyboard shortcut (Popups up when pressing SHIFT key eight seconds).
* Disabled ToggleKeys Keyboard shortcut (Popups up when pressing NUM LOCK key five seconds).
* Disabled Windows Media Player AutoUpdates
* Disabled start menu baloon tips
* Added slow-motion window effects
* Added"Advanced System Properties" to right-click on Computer
* Faster browsing with IE
* Added "Guy's Search" to Recycle Bin Context Menu
* Added Device Manager to My Computer Context Menu
* Added Group Policy Editor to My Computer Context Menu
* New Windows Logon Look
* Updated DirectX files up-to-date
* Easy to use when dual-booting
* Enabled boot files to be placed optimally on the hard-drive for faster boots.
* Added Registry Editor to My Computer Context Menu
* Added Task Manager to My Computer Context Menu
* Added Services to My Computer Context Menu
* Enabled Power Down After Shutdown
* Added User Accounts 2 in Control Panel
* Added Administrative Tools in My Computer
* Patched UxTheme files to use 3rd party themes
* Added Windows Switcher in My Computer
* Added Internet Explorer 9 in My Computer
* Added Network Connections in My Computer
* Added Printers in My Computer
* New look for logon screensaver
* Added Recycle Bin in My Computer
* Added Run in My Computer
* Added Search in My Computer
* Fully Automated Windows 7 Setup
* Added Windows Update in My Computer
* Added Device Manager in My Computer
* New Windows Media Player
* Added Defragment in Drive Context Menu
* Added Group Policy Editor in Control Panel
* Added Registry Editor in Control Panel
* Added Register & Un-Register to the context menu for .dll files.
* Added Register & Un-Register to the context menu for .ocx and .ax files.
* Improved Thumbnail Quality
* Added DirectX Diagnostic Tool To Control Panel
* Disabled Automatic Restart on BSOD
* Windows Installer will use logging
* Windows evaluates file extensions on the first three characters
* It will show Absent Devices in Device Manager
* Hidden Scheduled Tasks in the Network Share
* Hidden Printers and Faxes in the Network Share
* Disabled Default Hidden Shares
* Enabled Association Cookie/GUID that is used by RPC over HTTP to also be used at the RPC layer in Windows 7
* Windows Update will Notify you about the updates but will not download unless you start downloading
* Enabled All users to download and install Windows Updates.
* Disabled Automatic System Reboot after Windows Updates has been installed.
* Enabled cross-frame navigation by the ActiveX control in .chm files.
* Enabled display for .pif (DOS Shortcut) file extension.
* Enabled display for .scf (Explorer Command) file extension.
* Enabled display for .shb (Document Shortcut) file extension.
* Enabled display for .shs (Shell Scrap Object) file extension.
* Enabled display for .url (Internet Shortcut) file extension.
* It will use less Virtual Memory Space
* Windows will force to unload DDL from memory.
* It will give full supportive for the High Definition Games
* Everything will run separate memory.
* 16-bit Applications in a separate memory space
* Boot files to be placed optimally on the hard-drive for faster boots.
* Added Take Ownership in right-click context menu
* Windows will specifie the time, following user input, during which the system keeps apps from moving into the foreground
* Notepad will save window position
* Command Prompt text colour is white now
* Added God Mode in Desktop Context Menu
* Improved gaming performance on Intel processors
* Added Windows Switcher in Desktop Context Menu
* Added Task Manager in Desktop Context Menu
* Added Registry Editor in Desktop Context Menu
* Enabled Games in Start Menu
* Enabled Recent Documents in Start Menu
* Integrated Latest Windows Updates
* Improved Windows Search Indexing to new level of version
* Enabled Administrative Tools in Start Menu and in All Programs
* Enabled Videos in Start Menu
* Disabled auto search for LAN folders/printers
* Increased Network Throughput
* Increased RPC Packet Size
* You can now copy files are faster rate
* Improved system reliabity while playing HD games
* Faster Browsing
* Optimized System Resource Usage
* Fixed : An access violation occurs in glu32.dll, and the application crashes when you run an application that uses OpenGL in Windows 7
* Fixed : An assistive technology product does not detect Windows events in Windows 7
* Fixed : "ASN1 out of memory" error when the CryptMsgUpdate function decodes a message that is larger than 5 MB in Windows 7
* Fixed : Renewal request for an SCEP certificate fails in Windows Server 2008 R2 if the certificate is managed by using NDES
* Fixed : The Devices and Printers window stops responding (hangs) after you disable the Bluetooth Support service in Windows 7
* Fixed : A "0x000000D1" Stop error occurs when you run a telephony application that uses the RAS PPPoE driver in Windows 7
* Fixed : Error messages are not displayed or are not redirected when you run the FTP command and a connection error occurs in Windows 7
* Fixed : An update to support the new currency symbol for the Indian Rupee in Windows Vista, in Windows Server 2008, in Windows 7
* Fixed : A Chkdsk command fails with an unspecified error on a Windows 7 based computer that uses a low frequency AMD CPU
* Fixed : Call signs that contain multibyte characters are not displayed correctly in Windows Media Center when you use applications that are based on the PBDA tuner in Windows 7
* Fixed : Vulnerabilities in SMB Client could allow remote code execution
* Fixed : Windows Server Backup utility does not back up some newly created files in Windows 7
* Fixed : AD DS database size increases significantly when the Credential Roaming feature is enabled in Windows Vista, in Windows 7
* Fixed : An incorrect value for the ifOutDiscards object is returned when an SNMP application queries the ifOutDiscards object in MIB2 in Windows 7
* Fixed : The logon message is not displayed correctly when you connect to a RemoteApp application from a computer that has multiple monitors and that is running Windows 7
* Fixed : "The parameter is incorrect" error message when you run a logman command that starts an event trace on a Windows 7-based computer
* Fixed : The REAgentC command does not disable WinRE on a Windows 7 based computer that has spanned volumes
* Fixed : You cannot access the Internet by using a dial-up network connection in NDIS mode in Windows 7
* Fixed : Slow startup if the Traditional Chinese language pack is installed on a Windows 7
* Fixed : PMI subsystem cannot obtain power information when the BMC interrupt is enabled on a computer that is running Windows 7
* Fixed : A logoff script is removed incorrectly when you use the GMPC to remove a logon script on a Windows 7
* Fixed : Iscsilog.dll is not included in the system state backup files on a Windows 7 when installed ISCi Service is installed
* Fixed : Random exceptions occur when you use an application that uses the System.DirectoryServices.Accountmanagement namespace on a computer that is running Windows 7
* Fixed : You cannot search for content in a folder that is encrypted by EFS in Windows 7
* Fixed : Gaiji IME pad does not appear in the Japanese IME when you press F5 in Windows 7
* Fixed : Memory leak in the Remote Registry service on a computer that is running Windows 7
* Fixed : COM-based application freezes on a computer that is running Windows 7
* Fixed : "0x80100065" error when you call the SCardConnect function in Windows 7
* Fixed : Memory leak occurs in the Wmiprvse.exe process in Windows 7
* Fixed : "0x00000019" Stop error when you try to shut down a Windows 7
* Fixed : Wmiprvse.exe process crashes when you run a WMI script on a computer that is running Windows 7
* Fixed : ariant data type is overwritten after you use a Visual Basic script to call an RDS component in Windows 7
* Fixed : The 802.11n mode of a third-party wireless network adapter is not used when FIPS mode is enabled on a computer that is running Windows 7
* Fixed : "0x0000010c" Stop error on a computer that is running Windows 7
* Fixed : The number of ifXTable entries does not match the number of ifNumber objects in Windows 7 as defined by the SNMP MIB agent
* Fixed : "0x0000010c" Stop error on a computer that is running Windows 7
* Fixed : The "Bytes Transmitted/sec" counter in Performance Monitor remains at zero when a file is copied from a computer to another computer that supports SMBv2
* Fixed : Duplicate friendly names of network adapters are displayed in Windows 7
* Fixed : Cached credentials are not updated when you change your password in Windows 7
* Fixed : The "Trusted Root Certification Authorities" setting cannot be removed from a GPO in Windows 7
1.) Adobe Flash Player ActiveX
2.) Adobe Flash Player Plugin
3.) Mozilla Firefox
6.) Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5 RC
8.) K-Lite Mega Codec Package
Install Notes :-
1. Burn Iso in DVD with any burner or Make Bootable PanDrive/USB
2. then reboot your system
3. then press any key
4. format and Install it
5. AND INJOY :)
NOTE: For DELL, HP, ACER and other BRANDED SYSTEM USERS: If the windows is not activated,
Use legit key if you have or try your favorite windows 7 activator.
Before that check whether you updated your system BIOS.
Start a fresh installation from BIOS and install in different partition. Don't upgrade the windows from previous one.
Format the partition in which you want to install before proceeding with installation.
WANT TO SEE THE UPLOADS OF "HEAVEN KILLERS RELEASE GROUP" , NEED ANY KIND OF HELP/SUGGESTIONS :
TO JOIN HKRG ON FACEBOOK CLICK BELOW :
also join me here